Offer challenges to your customers, your community, your employees (via a link) or to all users of the application. Via a web interface, you can easily set up your challenges:
- the maximum number of participants,
- the duration (week, month, year),
- the difficulty of the challenge (number of kilometers)
- the reward at stake
- a description and an image.
Before the challenge, we invite you to inform your community of the creation of your challenge (by email or by creating a Facebook event for example). Users will have the time to sign up for your challenge.
During the challenge, you can follow the progress of your participants and encourage them.
At the end of the challenge, participants who have won the challenge will be invited to contact you for the reward delivery. You will be able to communicate on the number of Km total ride, the number of kg of CO2 and money that the challenge will have saved.
Why organize internal challenges for your employees
Governments wish to promote the practice of soft mobility. A company’s investments in the promotion of cycling for its employees are tax deductible
Organizing challenges within your company / institution to promote cycling has many positive effects:
- promotes collaboration through the creation of common goals,
- decreases absenteeism,
- increases productivity,
- reduces stress and delays due to car traffic,
- reduces the CO2 impact on the environment.
Why organize challenges for your customers
Organizing challenges, sharing them and letting them know about the world invites us to practice cycling, and participates in:
- to reduce the investments related to the car,
- to improve mobility in a territory,
- to improve the quality of the air locally,
- to appease the traffic and improve the quality of life of the inhabitants,
- to comply with international legislation on the reduction of CO2 emissions,
- to commit to the environment.